Juergen Keller’s Secrets to Success After 45 Years in Real Estate: Part II


Today we're back with the second part of my interview with my friend and colleague, Juergen Keller. 

Selling your Massachusetts home? Get a home value report
Buying a Massachusetts home? Click here for full MLS access


Today we're back with the second part of a great interview I had the privilege of conducting with my dear friend and colleague, Juergen Keller. If you missed the first portion of our interview, you can see it here.

To see the second portion, check out the video above.

Juergen stresses the importance of being honest and keeping negative thoughts out of his life. He even has a sign in his office that says, "You do not have the luxury of negative thinking."


Juergen stresses the importance of honesty and avoiding negative thoughts.
He also talked a bit about working as an opera singer during his days back in Germany, as well as some other work background. It's fascinating stuff!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with Juergen as much as I did. If you have any questions for me, you can always give me a call or send me an email. I'm happy to help!