5 Reasons Why I am the Best Choice in the Merrimack Valley



Looking to buy or sell a home in Merrimack Valley? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (978) 852-3001 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Getting involved in a transaction can be a daunting task, but clearly the general public wants to know the caliber of professional they are working with before they hire them. Today I want to share with you a few reasons why I am different from other agents in the Merrimack Valley, and what those differences are:

1. I’ll always tell the truth when it comes to marketing and pricing your home.
One of the greatest potential downfalls of a sale is when an agent over or under-prices your property, which will diminish your returns. I’ve been involved with some of the best real estate coaching and training programs in the world, and I know the importance in pricing your home at market value.

2. I’m an expert in the marketplace.
I study the statistics every day. I also constantly publish market evaluations for clients to let them know what the latest, up-to-date market value of their home is. 


3. I aggressively look for buyers and sellers every day.
This is called prospecting, and it’s a lost art in today’s real estate business. 80-90% of agents will just sit around and wait for the phone to ring, but I call potential buyers and sellers every day in order to find the perfect match for you. It’s an important process which allows us to locate a buyer faster. 

4. I deliver strong customer service and customer communication.
My staff consists of three professional, licensed full-time partners and we provide between 140 and 160 hours per week of service.

If you have any questions for us, feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!