Lessons from My Greatest Mentors



Looking to buy or sell a home in Merrimack Valley? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (978) 852-3001 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions. 

I have been very blessed in my life to be surrounded by some amazing mentors who have helped me succeed greatly. I wanted to share with you some of my greatest mentors and some of their greatest lessons. Hopefully, some of this advice strikes a chord with you, it will definitely give you an insight on how I run my business.



The first person I want to mention is my father, Bernard Brouilette. He taught me that working hard, working smart, and persevering can enable you to do anything in your life.  Another thing he taught me was that a quitter never wins and a winner never quits. He accomplished everything in his life he wanted to and his perseverance and unstoppable attitude enabled him to live the life of his dreams. 



Another great mentor in my life has been Mike Ferry. Mike is one of the best and most-respected real estate coaches in the country, and one of the smartest men in the business. He taught me that I can achieve any goal in real estate by writing out a plan, following the right system, and providing world class service.

The next person I will mention is Ivan Misner, founder of the largest referral organization on the planet, and a fellow magician. He believes in the philosophy of "Giver's Gain", if you give business to others, they will give business back to you. I have been able to share a tremendous amount of business with affiliates around the globe with the help of Ivan and his advice.

Finally, Jurgen Keller, who has worked with me for the past 32 years. He has always taught me that you should tell the truth constantly and not allow yourself to have a negative thought. 

I hope this has inspired you to pursue the life of your dreams. If you have any questions at all, give us a call or send us an email. Thanks for joining us!