10 Ways I Serve You



Thanks for joining me today! When it comes to buying and selling, you want a real estate agent who is passionate, knowledgeable and honest. That's why I wanted to share with you The Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer. I love this book because its philosophy reflects so much of how I look to approach my business.
  1. Have a contagious, positive attitude - Having a positive outlook and optimistic attitude spreads to your clients. Give them confidence in their purchase or sale. This is an exciting time for families! 
  2. Be excited about helping others - I have based my entire career on the concept of helping people. I want to do everything I can to make sure all your expectations are met.
  3. Be self-assured, not arrogant - I have helped more than 1,200 families buy and sell. I have experienced so many different situations and because of that I am confident. Arrogance is often the trait of an unskillful or inexperienced agent.
  4. I like people; they like me - I tell people all the time, I am not in the housing business, I'm in the people business. When I got into real estate it wasn't because I wanted to just work with properties and homes, it was because I loved helping and working with people.
  5. Don't be just book smart - I have been in the Mike Ferry coaching for a number of years. I can't begin to tell you how fortunate I am. I have had the opportunity to work with countless professionals, the best of the best.
  6. If you're not having fun, what's the point?  I enjoy my career and am passionate about helping you!
  7. Do everything full force - A real estate transaction has a lot of steps and it's important that your agent has support. I have two staff members who help me make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
  8. Be outspoken, have integrity and be visibly honest - Your home is one of your biggest assets. I promise to always give 100% to get you what you want and to be honest and respectful every step of the way.
  9. Concentrate on the details - As I said before I have staff members to help me with everything. With their help we can work efficiently to get you in your home quicker.
  10. Be happy on the inside - You can always tell when someone isn't happy doing what they do. Would you have confidence in someone that is miserable?
These are 10 points I keep in mind every day to become a better agent for you. If you are ready to buy or sell, please give me a call today. I'd love to help you buy, sell or even just answer any of your questions.